Wednesday, November 19, 2008

While Ellie Was Napping

Today, while Ellie was napping, Kayla and I spent some time talking and smiling at each other. On Monday Kayla got her 2 month shots (3 of them). When we got home we had one of those moments where Kayla was crying because she had her shots and Ellie was crying I think because I had left her at home with Grandma and Mia plus Daddy has been gone. Both of my girls were crying at the same time and for an extended amount of time (this was my first time experiencing both of them upset at the same time). Sometimes it is tough being a mom, but those smiles make it all worth every moment of missed sleep and enduring crying babies. Who wouldn't look at that big gummy smile and round chubby cheeks and just fall in love with that sweet little girl. Just looking at the pictures you miss out on all the cooing that is accompanying this smiles. We were having a little conversation consisting of gaa's.
While Ellie was sleeping I made two bows for my two girls. It was my first attempt at making bows. I thought they turned out pretty good for my first time. Tomorrow the girls are getting their pictures taken.


This next picture wasn't taken today, but I do love a, fresh from the bath, clean baby. Tonight Dave came home. It was great to see him, but the time went by too fast. We will see him again on Friday. Hooray for weekends!






1 comment:

Alan and Kristy said...

SO cute. Oh man I want she here and hold her. I love the pictures. cute bows, they turned out really good.