Kayla and Daddy having a conversation. Kayla loves to coo at Dave. Everytime he looks at her she just starts cooing tons. I love it!
Yesterday morning Ellie was giving Kayla tons on kisses. Ellie loves her little sister. I just had to capture this moment on camera.

Ellie loves to play with baby dolls. She always has them take naps in her bed.

Ellie was standing on the side of her crib looking at her baby doll while I took a close up.
It was great to see Dave this weekend! The time goes by really fast, but we will see him again on Wednesday. He gets a longer weekend this next week because of Thanksgiving. It is amazing the experiences that Dave is having right now. I am just so grateful for all his hard work and dedication. I am so proud of him. Academy is definitely not easy.
Ellie loves to play with baby dolls. She always has them take naps in her bed.
Ellie was standing on the side of her crib looking at her baby doll while I took a close up.

1 comment:
thanks I actually made the hat. super easy. have agood thanksgiving!
Post a Comment