Saturday, November 1, 2008

Ellie's Donut

While Dave was taking this picture we were laughing so hard because Dave asked Ellie to smile and this is the face she made. Ellie has been bringing me diapers and telling me "stinky" before she would go- so I'm pretty sure she is ready to start potty training. So I got her some undies and pull-ups, but after half a day I decided that I am not ready for potty training and I would rather wait until Kayla is a little older. Yum donuts. Ellie loves donuts!
Since Kayla has been here Ellie has taken a real interest in her baby dolls. She likes to make them take a nap. She lays her baby down and gives them kisses. Ellie loves Kayla too. She loves to hold Kayla's hand, rub her head, and give her kisses.


3 comments:

Stephers said...

Just stick her on the potty before baths until you have a couple of days to really devote to it... and I agree, it's too hard to do it with a newborn. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

she is too cute! potty training is crazy...and to do try it with a newborn...way hard! I found with my girls that they got it easier if I didn't push to hard for it...they kinda did it on their own! :) Good luck...you sure have two cute girls! :)

Cole Family said...

Ellie's hair is getting so long! She is still so adorable.