I love this new little outfit.
I like this picture because it reminds me of what I experience all day- Ellie jabbering. She just talks and talks and sings all day long.
Ellie stopped taking pacifiers when she was around 6 months old, but now that she has a baby sister that takes pacifiers she will find a pacifier and put it in her mouth. First she hesitates and gives me this look like I know that I'm not suppose to have this, but I'm going to put it in my mouth anyway.

Don't worry she is definitely not attached. They are just a toy to her as you can tell by the next picture.
Ellie went to her 2 year appointment today. She weighs 27 lbs. She is in the 24% for height and 35% for weight. They didn't tell the percentile for her head measurement, but when the nurse was measuring her head she said, "Whoa big head".
Don't worry she is definitely not attached. They are just a toy to her as you can tell by the next picture.

No comments:
Post a Comment