Tuesday, November 11, 2008

CHP Academy Entrance Day

Dave went into the CHP Academy yesterday!!! He has 27 weeks of paramilitary training and then he will graduate in May. Knowing that it is like military training and he was being yelled at, I was anxious to hear from Dave all day (they get to call home at night). He called home at around 9 pm and sounded great. Dave said it was what he expected it to be. We only talked for 2 minutes 20 seconds because he still had to shine his shoes, shine his brass, iron his shirt, learn to make his bed correctly and study before he could go to bed. I am so proud of Dave!

3 comments:

The Quayles said...

Hi again Cari, just wanted to let you know I love your blog! Your little ones are adorable, I hope you're doing great! I may sound silly, but what is CHP, is it California Highway Patrole? Well I hope you'll write me back :) Desi

Greg Erin Sydnee and Josh said...

Hi! Cari! I love your cute blog page. It makes it possible for me to keep up on your life! Congrats to you and Dave on CHP! Your girls are so beautiful. I spent the day with Kristy and your Mom. I love them so much. Kristy helped me create a blog page. ripsfam.blogspot.com Check it out and let me know what you think. I love you! Aunt Erin

Ivy & Mae said...

wow!