Kayla is getting big! She is just so cute!
Close up!
Kayla started smiling- I love it! It's the best when you look at her and she does a huge open mouth smile. I was trying to get a picture of it, but by the time I got pictures that weren't blurry she was done smiling.

So cute! Kayla has also started cooing. Yesterday night Dave got to come home for a couple of hours. When he was holding Kayla she was just talking away to her Daddy.
So cute! Kayla has also started cooing. Yesterday night Dave got to come home for a couple of hours. When he was holding Kayla she was just talking away to her Daddy.

1 comment:
SO CUTE. I wish I could just forget about work for a week and come down and see you. Plus Ellie talks about mindy what about me. Just kidding it's cute that she she asks about mins. Well I love you and you will always be my bsf.
Post a Comment