Ellie's has a new little game she likes to play. I say, "Mommy loves Daddy" and then Ellie smiles and says, "No. Ellie loves Daddy" and giggles. So then today we were going back and forth with this and I gave Dave a kiss so Ellie ran over and gave Dave a hug. It's fun to be the one that loves Daddy more.
Dave got Ellie ready on Saturday morning (well actually every morning this weekend). He did her hair in three separate braides and put her in her overall shorts with pink striped tights underneath. She looked so adorable.

Dave also slicked Ellie's whispy hair aside with gel.
Dave also slicked Ellie's whispy hair aside with gel.

1 comment:
Ellie and Kayla are so beautiful. I think you are the most wonderful Mommy Cari! I'm so glad you guys are doing well. Especially Dave. Wish him good luck from us. I love you! I hope you guys have Happy Holidays. Love, Erin
Post a Comment