Saturday, May 31, 2008

Ellies Faces Around Nap Time
























Ellie has been napping at different times each day. One day she'll fall asleep around 11am another she'll snooze around 2pm--you never know.

This day she was getting moody, funny, giggly around 1pm.

I would say to Ellie, "Don't smile ... Ellie ..."

And before I knew it she would have a huge grin on her face. That whole reverse psychology thing really works.

















Ellie is such a little cutie!!!

I should have brought the camera but I didn't :(

This week we went to the Sacramento Fair--it was pretty fun. Ellie got to look at pigs, sheep, horses, cows, ducks, and chickens. She just loves animals--she is going to be in the FFA.

We ate some Fair BBQ and Funnel Cake. Mmmm mmmm good!

One of the highlights was Dave participating in a hypnotist act. He was chosen from the audience along
with about ten others and proceeded
to be put under a trance.




















At first I was thinking, "Uh oh, what is Dave going to do" but after about five minutes I could tell Dave was not hypnotized. He was up there just playing along. He was giggling when he was not supposed to ... he said the whole thing was just awkward for him. After about twenty minutes of playing along he couldn't take it anymore and he just left.

It was funny that dave was up there but Ellie was ready to go before he went up on stage.



3 comments:

- said...

haha- thats funny about dave! Berkley has been doing weird naptime's latley too. I think its cause there are growing alot. Has Ellie been throwing tantrums more?? Berk has been alot more terrible 2-ish latley. not fun

Anonymous said...

What a STINKER!! She is getting REALLY BIG!! She looks like mama!! How are you feeling? How is everything? Hope all is well!! LOVES!! ;)

Jordan and Katie said...

Looks like Joey's faces at nap time too!! I love Ellie's little face, Her eyes are amazing and beautiful. I hope we get a bright blue eyed baby someday!!