It is hard to get Ellie to eat any kind of protein in her diet. Once in a while we can sneak a peace of chicken in her mouth before she spits it out, but the one thing she'll eat any day is an egg and cheese burrito. I swear we make her one every other day.
At 24 weeks Cari is more beautiful than ever!

5 comments:
You look so cute. I hope I look just like you when I am pregnant. We will have to wait and see when the time comes. Man I miss you guys. I wish I could see you. Well hope things are going good. Love you guys.
You are so cute! I love your pregnant belly, it is very cute.
cute preggo cari!
You look great just like everyone else has been saying!!
oh my gosh Cari I found you!!! You guys look so happy and your baby is gorgeous! Dave is a lucky guy! its been so long! where are you guys now?
Post a Comment