Thursday, June 26, 2008

New Stuff

I have been putting appliques on some little shirts for the baby. It is actually really easy and looks cute. I've done two so far- this butterfly and a cupcake.
Dave is a car salesman for Toyota. For those of you looking for a new car- Dave's your guy!!!
Daddy and Ellie
Ellie got into my makeup bag when I was in the shower this morning. Look at the nice black eye she made herself. It actually wasn't easy to wipe off.

3 comments:

Darin and Carolyn said...

Haha how funny! I thought just by looking at the picture she had an actual black eye. I like the shirt you made too, that is way cool!

Allison said...

She looks like she got in a fight! She looks like Ben does right now! I love the shirt you made, SO Cute! I've been wanting to do one of those since I saw it on the Martha show, but I just havent! Now maybe I will cause yours is SO cute!

Ivy & Mae said...

cute shirt! Little Ellie looks like she has a shiner!