Hahaha! I totally get the Elmopalooza cause its elmos all day at our house too! Im excited your having another girl! what is your due date? you look great! I was looking back at my prego pictures---- I was HUGE!!!!I didn't realize HOW huge till now. But you are totally cute pregnant!
4 comments:
Those pictures of her are so cute! That is so exciting that you are gong to have another girl! Do guys have any names in mind?
congrats! another girl! mini-ellie! Whatcha gonna name it?
Yay! Another girl! How exciting! Sisters are the best thing in the whole world! Congratulations to you all!
Hahaha! I totally get the Elmopalooza cause its elmos all day at our house too! Im excited your having another girl! what is your due date? you look great! I was looking back at my prego pictures---- I was HUGE!!!!I didn't realize HOW huge till now. But you are totally cute pregnant!
Post a Comment