Sunday, May 25, 2008

Visiting Nana and Papa

We went down to southern California to help my mom get ready for her school's open house. We went down to the beach on a hot (over 100 degree) day. It was only about 75 degrees at the beach, but still nice. Dave did some body surfing. Ellie was brave and stood so the water was hitting her legs. She liked playing in the sand too. On our last day we went with my parents down to Julian, California. Julian is a little old mining town. For lunch we got a slice of apple pie and icecream from the Julian Pie Company.
Samoa and Ellie both liked Nana and Papa's backyard, especially the hop hops (rabbits).


3 comments:

Hillman Family said...

Cari, I love reading your blog. But, it makes me miss you guys. I can't believe how grown up Ellie is. And, she is so adorable. Glad you had fun with your parents!
Dayna

Arianne said...

Hey lady! Congrats on #2! I need your address to send you a wedding announcement! How can I get in touch with you?

Ivy & Mae said...

Looks like a fun trip. We went to Moscow last week, I couldn't help but think the trip would have been more fun if we were visiting you guys too!