Thursday, May 8, 2008

May's Happenings

Dave and I found out this week that we are going to have a house even more full of girls. We're having another girl!! Ellie's going to love being a big sister.

Typical morning around 10 o'clock ...

Ellie ... Ellie ... but no response because she is in the Zone.



Ellie's in the Elmo Zone!!!!!!


La-la la-la, la-la la-la, Elmo's World ... Grandma gave Ellie a CD that has the theme song on it. Even when Sesame Street is not on we are listening to the Elmo song, over and over again "to think he wrote it himself" hopefully none of you get that.




2 comments:

Hillman Family said...

Congrats on the baby girl! It is fun having two girls. Have you thought of any names yet? By the way, you look awesome! You are one of the skinniest, prettiest pregnant women I have ever seen! Oh, and I do get it. We have Elmo DVDs at our house. So not only do we get Elmo's song, but we also get songs about things like teeth sung to the jingle bells tune. Hooray for Elmo!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!! You will LOVE having two girls together!! It really is great...sharing clothes, toys, EVERYTHING!!! They will be the best of friends! Just you wait!! She is so cute....I love it when kids get into the TV zone!! And you are the cutest preggo girl ever...end of story!! :)