So cute! She looks long in those pictures. I wish I could see you guys. We will just have to make sure it is not to long before we see you guys. We love all of the hernandez family.
She is so cute and I love how much hair she has. I would have loved if Benson had that much hair. She looks really long. How long is she? We hope you are all doing good.
7 comments:
I can't believe how much she looks like Dave! She's so cute I wish I could hold her!
So cute! She looks long in those pictures. I wish I could see you guys. We will just have to make sure it is not to long before we see you guys. We love all of the hernandez family.
Cari she's beautiful! How are you feeling? I hope all is well!
congrats on your new daughter. It's amazing how you just love each new one.
She is so cute and I love how much hair she has. I would have loved if Benson had that much hair. She looks really long. How long is she? We hope you are all doing good.
we want more pictures please. more and more.
AWWW, I FEEL SO HORRIBLE not being on TOP of things, CONGRATS to you mama!! :) SHE IS ADORABLE AS CAN BE!! CUTIE!!;) CONGRATS to DAVE too!! ;) WOWO!!!
Post a Comment