Friday, September 26, 2008

Ellie and Her Bows

A couple of nights ago when I was laying Ellie down for bed I changed her out of her clothes and into her pajamas (which were pink, orange, and yellow). She looks at me and says, "No purple bow Mommy. Yellow bow." How she remembered that she was wearing a purple bow in her hair that day, I do not know because we hadn't talked about her purple bow. But she remembered that she had a purple bow in her hair and wanted to wear her yellow one to bed. When I was doing Ellie's hair yesterday she wanted to have all of her bows in her hair, so I just let her wear all of her bows all day.
Cutie
One of the many funny faces that Ellie makes. She is very expressive with her face.
This is a picture of Ellie's shoes because she has recently figured out how to put her shoes on by herself. These shoes are pretty complicated to because you have to thread the velcro strap through a metal loop and then push the velcro together, but she can do it all by herself. When we went to take the picture I asked her to pull up her pants- she thought that meant to hold on to the waistband when I tried to show her what I meant she still insisted on holding the waistband.


No comments: