Tuesday, September 9, 2008

2 Years!

Brand new baby girl Ellie
One year old Ellie
Two year old Ellie
Quick story- Lately Ellie has been calling her Daddy, "Dave". She'll say, "Look Dave. Watch me Dave." She walked up to her Daddy, looked up at him and said, "Hi Dave". Today I ran upstairs and I could here Ellie downstairs yelling, "Cari". When I came back downstairs she followed me around calling me Cari. Silly Ellie. It makes us laugh.

9 comments:

Cole Family said...

Ellie is so cute and always has been. She is adorable and I'm sure your new little one will be just as cute. You look so tiny still Cari! I can't believe you're due anyday. Let us know when she arrives. Do you have a name picked out?

Allison said...

Happy birthday Ellie, I wish I was there to ride bikes and eat your cake, Love Ben

Alan and Kristy said...

Happy Birthday Ellie. Her bike looks fun and like she loves it. We miss you guys and wish we could be there.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday sweet Ellie! Cari...she is the cutest little thing! You look great! Hope you are feeling ok and things are going great!! Talk to you soon!!

Nikki said...

Happy birthday Ellie. We all hope it was a fantastic 2nd birthday.
Love your Norris family in Utah!

Hillman Family said...

Sounds familiar! We have a five year that still does that! But, we are trying to get her to call us Mom and Dad! Happy B day Ellie, we miss you so much!

Jordan and Katie said...

Happy Birthday to Ellie, so cute!!
It's seems so recent that you told me you were pregnant with her and now she is 2! I guess you won't have two babies born on the same day, Ellie must have been anxious to get here.

Her bike is so cute, I bet she loves it. Hope you all had fun on her birthday!

The Quayles said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
- said...

Happy Birthday Ellie! We got Berkley a bike for her birthday but she still cant reach the pedals!