Sunday, March 22, 2009

Potty Charts

Ellie has been putting stickers on a chart for every time she uses the potty. She gets so excited to choose a sticker for her chart. Ellie didn't want to take a picture by herself with her charts, but she would do it if Kayla was in the picture with her.

On St. Patrick's Day Maria put green foot prints on the wall in Ellie's room that led to a letter and a rainbow with a chocolate at the end of the rainbow. The next day Ellie pulled to green paper feet of the wall and stuck them on the bottom of her feet. She thought that was fun. Ellie, Kayla, and I had to wear our green paper feet.

Kayla was playing with the camera cord while I was taking pictures of Ellie. Yesterday Kayla started trying to push her stomach off the floor and get on her knees. She really wants to get moving. Ahhh- Ellie didn't crawl until she was 8 months, but I think that Kayla will definitely be sooner. Maybe it's because she has more motivation from watching her sister running around all day.





No comments: