Thursday, April 2, 2009

SICK

We are sick! To start out Dave has had a terrible cough since January. We all have colds with runny noses and coughs. Ellie has ear infections and a fever. Kayla and I both have pink eye. On the bright side- I guess that it is better that we all have it at the same time because we can all just sleep and watch movies all day (this is what we've been doing all week). Poor Dave isn't as fortunate, he goes from 4am to 10pm everyday. No breaks for Dave! That's probably why he's had his cough for so long.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holy crap, it's like a NEVER ENDING CYCLE! I am sorry to hear about that! I actually had that like 2 weeks ago and woke up today thinking I might have it again...but the kids all had it too! SO NOT FUN and I am feeling for you!! Hope you guys feel better soon! MISS YOU!!