Wednesday, March 19, 2008

What's For Breakfast

This morning Ellie came downstairs and said, "Nana" (banana). She ate a whole banana. It was cute because she knew exactly what she wanted for breakfast. She is saying new words all the time. Another new word today was "whoo" for what an owl says. I'm sure there will be more new words before the day is over.

2 comments:

Nunazuna said...

Oh my gosh Carrie! I saw your blog through Kati Bruer's. I can't believe that you are married with kids! I guess that I'm still imagining you as the last time I saw you. Your little girl is so beautiful and she looks exactly like you! I can tell how proud you are to be a mommie! Here is my email address if you want to keep in touch. mwinters@mtsac.edu

Joneel said...

Wow, the communication confusion is almost over. When they can speak, it opens up a whole new world.