Monday, March 17, 2008

13 Weeks- 27 More to Go

I already have a baby bump at 13 weeks- a lot sooner then I had with Ellie.

7 comments:

Alan and Kristy said...

oh cute prego bellies are so cute. so already maybe you are having twins. just kidding. well i miss you guys and want to see you soon. Maybe we will really will try and come down in the summer time and you guys can come down to mom's and dad's. love you.

Anonymous said...

Uh, that's NOT a bump!!! JERK!! I have a HUGE LARD BUMP right now!! I was just telling Todd I have like 14 weeks to go (if I hit 40 weeks)...AHHH!! Crazy!! YOU are stinkin CUTE!! ;) MISS YA girly...I know I still need to pick up my stuff at your mom's house..oops!! ;)

Anonymous said...

Yea!!! Cute picture! :) I showed a lot sooner with my 2nd one too!! What a cute preggo girl you are!! :)

Anonymous said...

I was just thinking that I really wanted to see your prego belly! :) So cute

Joneel said...

Congrats!!

Allison said...

yeah how exciting, it makes it real when you actually see a little bump!

Lyndsey said...

THat is nothing!!! this is very cruel!! I look like I am at the end!