Sunday, March 9, 2008

My Big Girl

Ellie went to nursery for the first time today. I can't believe that my little girl is getting so big. She was perfectly content to be in with all the other kids. I don't think she would have even noticed if I would have just dropped her off and left. For my own needs- I stayed for half the time. These things are probably only difficult with your first, but I know that Ellie will be a lot happier going to nursery.
It has been warm here in California and we are all loving it. Yesterday Ellie was playing with the hose outside with just her diaper on. Her little feet were so muddy. She loves being outside and running around on the grass. We are going to get a swimming pass for this summer so that we can go play at the pool.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh the first days of nursery...I remember when it was Kylee's time...she could have cared less if I was there or not! I was just like you...I stayed and watched just for my benefit...always thining, she will want me, I can't leave!! :) Remember the little things like this...time goes too fast!!! :)