Thursday, September 2, 2010

August Happenings

Can that be a comfortable way to sleep? I'm trying to have Kayla give up naps already because when she takes a nap she goes to bed at 11 pm, but without a nap she goes to bed a 8 pm. Some days she doesn't just can't go without a nap.
The girls like to go to the fountain at the mall. Kayla doesn't go in. She walks close and then walks back to us.
Ellie has really started to like the fountain though. At the beginning of the summer Ellie wouldn't go in the water, but now she will.
Kristy was here to celebrate our birthdays this year!
I made the girls some Mario hats for fun. Look at the excitement just beaming off of those faces, so cute. Ellie kept jumping up and down, taking her hat on and off. I told her to just leave her hat on and she said, "But Mommy that's what Mario does". So I asked Dave and come to find out Mario jumps up and takes his hat off when he gets the golden star.

No comments: