YAY!! YAY!! YAY!! Oh man...you will love having a little boy! :) My girls adore their little brother...as I know yours will too! I bet Dave was just so excited to find out he was havin' a boy! CONGRATS!
Yay! Now you can experience life with a boy....I don't have much advice yet (since Jonah is only two weeks old), but that is so exciting. I hope all goes well with your pregnancy!
7 comments:
Yeah!!! I guessed it was boy. Congrats!
congratulations! I grew up with an older sister above me and a brother below... great combinations. He'll most likely be driving barbies like cars. ;)
YAY!! YAY!! YAY!! Oh man...you will love having a little boy! :) My girls adore their little brother...as I know yours will too! I bet Dave was just so excited to find out he was havin' a boy! CONGRATS!
Yay! Now you can experience life with a boy....I don't have much advice yet (since Jonah is only two weeks old), but that is so exciting. I hope all goes well with your pregnancy!
Wow, that's pretty fun news. Congrats.
Wahoo, congratulations!! boys are so much fun. I'm sooo happy for you.
Congrartulations!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment