Ellie chose to be Mickey Mouse this Halloween. I made her costume, but she made sure to tell me all the things she needed to be Mickey Mouse. Two white buttons, gloves with three wiskers on them, and yellow shoes. We took Ellie Trick or Treating for Halloween. She loved it. She would walk up to the door and when they opened the door she would raise her hands up in excitement and say, "Trick or Treat".
Kayla was a bee. She enjoyed the treats she got like her big sister.
Ellie dressed up for her preschool party. The recited the poem, "Five Little Pumpkins" and sang a song. Then they played games and ate cookies.
The Sunday after Halloween Ellie said, "I want to see my pumpkin by the door". I said, "Ellie the pumpkin is gone because it isn't Halloween anymore". She cried and said, "But I want it to be Halloween day".

1 comment:
Hey Brylie was that exact same bee!
Post a Comment