Okay, I love these pictures - and I have to tell you after seeing Kayla in person so much more grown up, I kept thinking - she looks a lot like someone in the family and I couldn't figure it out, but now looking at these pictures (especially the one of Kayla staring at the camera) I know who it is! She totally reminds me of Rob!!! (Go figure since so many people think Dave and him look so much alike.)
2 comments:
Your girls are both so adorable! I can't wait till my littlest one is old enough to play around with his older brother.
Okay, I love these pictures - and I have to tell you after seeing Kayla in person so much more grown up, I kept thinking - she looks a lot like someone in the family and I couldn't figure it out, but now looking at these pictures (especially the one of Kayla staring at the camera) I know who it is! She totally reminds me of Rob!!! (Go figure since so many people think Dave and him look so much alike.)
Post a Comment