Monday, December 8, 2008

Weekend Update

I accidently erased this picture so now it's in the wrong spot. Keep reading and it will make sense.
I put this picture on just because I never put pictures on the blog of Dave and myself. It is not the best picture- I have a line mark on my forehead from wearing a hat, but oh well.This picture is so cute of Ellie. If you look close you can see that her left eye is all pink around the outside because she has a cold. Actually both Ellie and Kayla are sick. That's what always happens- one gets sick and the other follows right along.


Dave was giving Ellie a horsey ride on his back (pulling her across the kitchen floor)...

and Samoa jumped on too! Samoa didn't want to miss out on all the fun. We were laughing. Another fun thing about Samoa- we got new dog food this week (Purina instead of Pedigree) and the first day Samoa didn't want to let the other dogs eat the food so she layed down infront of the bowls and stayed there all day (even napping there). We had to make her leave so the other dogs could eat too.


This is a daily activity for Ellie. She loves to play in the bathroom sink.








1 comment:

Greg Erin Sydnee and Josh said...

Wow Cari I can't believe your a mom of two! Kayla actually is looking more like Ellie everyday I think! You must have the dominant genes! Crazy!! I hope your good! I heard your mom and dad are going to the baby blessing! I love you and hope that you have a wonderful Holiday season. Love Erin