I decided to do my own photo shoot with Ellie and this is what she does when I try to pose her. She just squeezes her cheeks really hard...
which makes me laugh so hard...

and then she starts laughing really hard because Mommy is!
Close up of my cutie Kayla.
She is so beautiful!
Dave blessed Kayla this weekend. I love that their Daddy can bless his little baby girls. Kayla didn't cry, but she complained during the blessing. She complains for a while before she actually starts crying- which is nice and I think that her little voice is so cute so it just makes me smile even though she is complaining. Now when Ellie complains that does not make me smile.
and then she starts laughing really hard because Mommy is!

2 comments:
Dear Cari,
The girls are so cute. Ellie's hair turned out darling. They are sweet little angels.
Love,
Nana
They are both so cute and look so different than each other it makes me wonder what our next will look like. your guys card was way cute and your hair is so long now! I guess it has been like a year since we've seen you but I was surprised. I wish my hair grew that fast! have a good new years!
Post a Comment