Saturday, August 2, 2008

32 Weeks

This is not the best quality picture, but I just set up the camera on my dresser and set the timer- so it's the best I could get on my own. Yes I carry all in my stomach and I cannot imagine what it is going to look like in 8 more weeks. The baby has never moved up so she has never made it to my ribs, but she throws a mean punch to the inside of my hip bones and I can feel her feet usually a couple of inches above my belly button.
Ellie wanted to be in the picture too!

7 comments:

Lyndsey said...

you are darling1 how nice to not have her in your ribs1 lily was in my ribs and hips!

Ivy & Mae said...

8 more weeks! good luck with the home stretch

Darin and Carolyn said...

You look so cute! I wish I looked as cute as you do. You have like no other fat on you at all, lucky!

- said...

you are so lucky I get fat all over! Im excuting for your baby to come. We're actually expecting as well but not till March.

Hillman Family said...

You look awesome! You are the cutest pregnant person I have ever seen. Can't wait to see pictures of the baby in 8 more weeks. Hooray!
Dayna

Anonymous said...

YOU look REALLY CUTE!! You are ALL BELLY!! ;) SUCH A HOT MAMA!! MISS YOU GIRL!!! Hope you are doing well!! LOVE YA!!!

The Fifes said...

you look so cute! I love how you just poke out! Good luck!