Saturday, August 30, 2008

26 Days to Go

At my last doctor's appointment he said the baby could come anytime now. He said he didn't think that I would go all the way to my due date, but how does he really know. I am sure that I will go to the due date or close to.

6 comments:

hOLLIANN said...

Hey - Mindi sent me a link to check out your blog! You are still so stinkin' cute...If I even came close to looking that good when I am pregnant...Anyways, so fun to see what you are up to. I am so glad you are so happy. Take care.

Holliann

Jordan and Katie said...

Way to keep the perspective. It's always when you expect the baby to come early then they come late. so if the baby comes early then you'll be pleasantly surprised since you think the baby won't come for about 26 days. I'm sooo excited for you. You look good even though you probably don't feel that way.

Jordan and Katie said...

I forgot to write, but I love your wedding photo. Didn't you recently have your anniversary? If you did happy anniversary!

Cole Family said...

Hey Cari! You look so tiny! We are so excited for you guys and can't wait to see pictures when she arrives. Have you decided on a name yet? We miss hanging out with you guys. Maybe we'll take a trip to California in the spring and see you guys.

Anonymous said...

hey cute preggo girl!! seriously...you look like you have a basketball under there! :) too cute!! glad to see you are still doing good...keep us posted! any names picked out yet?!

Anonymous said...

Oh WOW!! You LOOK AWESOME Cari!! I am sure you ARE SO DONE by now though!! Any names? I don't think I knew...but I am sure I will see a post on what the name is! I HOPE!! ;) Hope you are doing good...We need to catch up!! MISS YA GIRLY!!