These are some fun pictures to look back at.

Look at Dave and me on our special day.

The night before we went to have Ellie. I don't remember my stomach being that big, but it was. (Look at how gross our house was- we were in the process of flipping this house).

Our beautiful baby Ellie when she was brand new.
3 comments:
such cute pictures!! I love your pregnant belly!! I have a picture from the night before I had Kylee....oh my goodness!! I didn't think I was that big either! But it was worth it! :) Hope things are goin good!! Love seein' the pictures on here! You have such a cute family!
Those are tight pics, hope you guys are doing well. We miss having you around. I really miss kickin it on the motos at Andrew's Place. Those were the days!
Jay
wow, my blonde hair was sweet! Maybe I'll be able to convince the wife to let me do it again.
Post a Comment