Maria turns her music on and Ellie loves to dance to it. Dave and Ellie were dancing around in circles. Ellie is making a crazy face in this picture. She was laughing while Dave was spinning her.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
such cute pictures!!! I love dancing time!! :) It is always my secret weapon for those times when everyone is cranky and bored!! Turn some music up and an instant mood change!! Love the pictures...way cute!
ok...looking at these pictures brought up a memory of your mom that has been resting in the back of my brain...Do you remember when we were just hanging out in your living room and your mom showed us how she used to dance? It was like some sort of wierd moving her hips in a circle type dance...and you and I couldnt stop laughing! So many great memories
Are you kidding me?!!!! She is ADORABLE, and she a total clone of you! Good to see your cute little family! Let me know if you ever come in town and I'd love to shoot your family (...I mean, photograph your family :)) !
4 comments:
such cute pictures!!! I love dancing time!! :) It is always my secret weapon for those times when everyone is cranky and bored!! Turn some music up and an instant mood change!! Love the pictures...way cute!
ok...looking at these pictures brought up a memory of your mom that has been resting in the back of my brain...Do you remember when we were just hanging out in your living room and your mom showed us how she used to dance? It was like some sort of wierd moving her hips in a circle type dance...and you and I couldnt stop laughing! So many great memories
Too cute!! ;) She is a CUTIE!! Who wouldn't like to dance Cari? HA!!
Are you kidding me?!!!! She is ADORABLE, and she a total clone of you! Good to see your cute little family! Let me know if you ever come in town and I'd love to shoot your family (...I mean, photograph your family :)) !
Post a Comment