Tuesday, April 20, 2010

"Enough talk, lets fight!" -Kung Fu Panda


Yesterday Dave came home from his first day of training at Gracie Barra (pronounced "Ba-ha"). He has signed up to learn Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. So far he really likes it--apart from the bruises/scratches that come along with training.

So Dave was just joking around and he said, "Pretty soon I'll be breaking bones!" Ellie happened to hear Daddy joke around and later that night she said "When I get bigger I'm going to break bones like Daddy." We think that she meant that in a different way than Daddy. We have been playing Super Mario Bros. on Wii and we think that she meant that she'll be like Mario jumping on the skeleton turtles. That girl loves Mario--Kayla gets to be Luigi. Her top two things to do right now are watch Daddy play Mario (not mommy because she dies too much) or run around in the backyard pretending to be Mario.

1 comment:

- said...

congrats on the baby news! thats exciting! your girls have grown up so fast and are adorable!