Monday, May 4, 2009

I haven't blogged in a while...Dave is graduating May 15th (Go Dave!!!!), so we are moving in 2 weeks. I have been trying to gradually pack up so as not to have to spend all day doing it. Packing definitely is not the easiest thing when you have a toddler and an infant.
On Saturday we just bought a 2007 Honda Pilot!!! I love, love, love it. It seats 8 and the big plus is that it is roomy enough to fit 2 carseats in the middle seat and still have a whole empty seat! I mean...a whole seat...not like a squish your bum in a half seat...it's a whole seat. It also has all the fun stuff, like a backup camera, navigation...can I say it again- I love it!
Funny thing Ellie said today- I was singing a song to her, "We're having a picnic, it's going to be lots of fun; There's lots of food for everyone, hot dogs on a bun." Then Ellie points to her bottom and said, "This is my bun." I said, "Ellie, wrong kind of buns. The song is talking about bread buns." She just looked at me like- I don't get what you're saying Mommy. Silly girl!

3 comments:

The Fifes said...

That's awesome! Where are you moving to! Your new car sounds fun!

The Slaters said...

Hi Cari! Kels just told me about your blog.....it is so good to see how you and your family are doing. Where are you moving to? JC and I are in Austin, TX now and loving it here. We will have to keep in touch better. Here is my email address: corinn_slater@yahoo.com

~Corinn

Allison said...

Your going to love your pilot, we L.O.V.E. ours. I could sleep in it and never leave. Enjoy!