Friday, January 9, 2009

My Haircut, Dave and Kayla

Kayla has definitely gone from newborn to baby. She is smiling and laughing. She kicks her legs and talks in her baby babble. It is just so fun! Kayla loves to nurse. She eats and eats (which has already helped me lose all but three pounds of pregnancy weight in three month- Hooray!). Look at her adorable chubby arms in these tummy time pictures. Too cute. Can you see her dimple in the top picture. She has just that one.



Dave holding Kayla (check out those biceps!). Doesn't Kayla look so much like her daddy.


My hair was so long, but also very much in the way. It was always getting in Kayla's face and she was always pulling on it. And I had the worst roots. I had about 5 people comment on my roots (isn't that terrible when it is bad enough that people start saying stuff to you) I knew it was bad so it just made me laugh. But now here I am with a nice new do.






4 comments:

Joneel said...

such cute pictures. What a doll your Kayla is. You don't know how lucky you are that she is such a good nurser.

Allison said...

Kayla is SO cute, and so is your hair! Have a great weekend, AL

- said...

okay I hope I can lose the weight that fast! I know Im not as big as I was last time- so far. she is such a cutie pie!

The Fifes said...

You look beautiful! And i love your haircut.