"I do it," is now one of Ellie favorite things to say unless it is something she doesn't want to do then she says, "Mommy do it".
She has recently figured out how to put pants on by herself. Yesterday she got into her drawer that has all her pants and she started putting on the layers. She had on her diaper, a pair of undies, her bottoms for a dress, and her swimsuit bottoms. Ellie puts them on but still does not try to take them off. Then we went to Target yesterday and I was buying Ellie a fabric swim diaper (cheaper then buying more disposible). Well- Ellie decides that she needs to sit down in the middle of the store and put on her new swim diaper- I didn't let her so I am walking through Target with the very loud crying toddler that everybody stops to look at.
Ellie also associates Target with string cheese because we buy her a string cheese to eat when we go there, so as soon as we start walking around the store Ellie starts saying, "Cheese please. Cheese please." Yesterday after she finished her cheese she says, "More cheese please." I had to say no, but I wonder how many she would have eaten if I would have let her keep going. It is a good thing that this is the only store that she associates something with and we don't go there very often.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
ellie is so cute and kayla is much bigger now
Maria
Post a Comment