Yesterday I had a doctors appointment for the baby. I got to hear the heartbeat for the first time- that was exciting. Everything is going great. I am 16 weeks prego- 24 weeks to go. I can feel the baby move around sometimes.
Today Ellie had her 18 month check up (even though she is 19 months). She had to get shots and then we had to go have her blood drawn. It was very sad- she cried for her shots and then we had to go get her blood drawn right after and she cried more. It was a rough morning for Ellie. She still only weighs 22 pounds (15th percentile) and is 31.5 inches long (30th percentile). The doctor said she was lean, but not an unhealthy lean- just lean. Her head is in the 75 percentile. Big head=big brains, right?!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yeah 16 weeks!!! I just hit 24 and I am now enormous!! REally I think this is as big as I got last time and I still have a ways to go!!Do you feel it move yet?? mine is a very busy baby!!
Post a Comment