Friday, January 4, 2008

Our Christmas Vacation

Ellie loved walking on the beach. She wanted to run around, but it was a little cold to let her get all wet.
It was Christmas Eve when we went to the beach, so we thought this snowman (or sandman) very appropriate.
We also went to the San Diego Zoo. Ellie was standing pressing her hands against a Nile Crocodile (with glass between, of course). She was pointing to the fish in this tank and doing the sign for fish.
Family picture in front of the flamingo pond.
I love this picture we took in front of this beautiful San Diego sunset.

4 comments:

Joneel said...

I LOVE your adorable sand snowman.
So appropriate. It was good seeing you at church.

Ivy & Mae said...

and you came back to Idaho after that?

crazy

- said...

Jealous! I wish we weren't in an ice box! We had another snowstorm last night and it knocked the power out till this morning. How was your flight? We missed you and Ellie at storytime:(

Andrea said...

cute! but you look cold